Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch
car crash attorney
Car & Automobile Accidents
A motor vehicle crash typically happens in an instant. In that same instant, another driver’s carelessness can upend your or a loved one’s life, especially when a serious personal injury results. Too often, the recovery journey is difficult, painful, and long.
Concerns about how to handle mounting medical bills, missing time from work, and other issues that are suddenly thrust upon becoming an additional source of stress. Further complicating this sudden change in your circumstances are often questions about whether (or how) to deal with an insurance adjuster that may be attempting to quickly settle your injury claim with you.
Fortunately, your Florida car accident lawyer understands how a car accident can cause all sorts of pain, suffering, aggravation, and generally, but dramatically upset your life.
With our experience and expertise, our car accident attorneys can help you get the care you need in your recovery efforts and just as importantly help to hold the responsible party or parties accountable for the negligence or carelessness that caused your injuries.
In short, we’re here so you do not have to go it alone. We will put our experience and resources to work to help you get the compensation you deserve.
What We Do For Our Injury Clients
Among other things, we:
- Identify all defendants and locate available insurance coverage
- Obtain the crash, medical and other information we need for your case
- Provide you with counsel and guidance throughout your case
- Handle all communications with the insurance companies until your claim is resolved
- As necessary, file a lawsuit on your behalf
Causes of Motor Vehicle Crashes
We do this work and more, including determining what caused the crash. Every driver on the road is expected to drive with due care. While sometimes “accidents happen,” more often the at-fault driver has been careless.
Careless driving takes many forms, but can include:
- Failed to stop at a stop sign or traffic light
- Failed to yield (to pedestrians, other driver with the right of way, while making a left turn, at a roundabout or otherwise, according to the general rules of the road)
- Failed to account for the conditions (caused by weather, traffic, the road itself)
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failed to keep a proper lookout (for motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians or while merging)
- Disobeyed the traffic laws
Injuries & Damages
The injuries that can result when you’ve been in a car crash can also take many forms. Among them are:
- Whiplash injuries
- Neck, back and spine injuries
- Concussions, traumatic brain injuries, impaired concentration
- Headaches, muscle spasms and pain
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Bruising, cuts, lacerations, burns and scarring
- Emotional impacts that include anxiety, depression, trouble sleeping and post traumatic stress
We Will Advocate & Fight for Our Clients
After a crash, you may seek to pursue a claim against the negligent driver. Our knowledgeable injury attorneys handle car crash claims and seek to recover for your damages, which would include, as applicable for:
- Past and future medical bills and care
- Past and future lost wages, earnings and earning capacity
- Pain, suffering, inconvenience, lost enjoyment and other non-economic losses
How Hiring Us Works
As with all personal injury cases, we always provide FREE CONSULTATIONS and CASE REVIEWS. In addition,
- NO ATTORNEY’S FEE and NO COSTS are owed unless and until we recover.
- Accessing us is easy – we can meet with you in our offices, virtually, at your home or at the hospital.
- Appointments are available at your convenience – day, evening, or weekend.
- Your calls are answered 24/7/365.
For more information, please contact our experienced motor vehicle crash attorneys who can help you pursue a recovery for your personal injuries.